- Honeywell and Opower Develop Next-Generation Tools to Reduce Energy Use and Costs in Homes
Honeywell and Opower today announced plans to jointly develop energy management tools to help consumers cut their energy use and expenses.
- Solar Window Pilot Project Planned for Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
Pythagoras Solar, a provider of transparent, energy efficient windows that also generate solar power, today announced that it has been chosen by Willis Tower, formerly Sears Tower, to collaborate on a pilot project to help deliver on the building's renewable energy and energy efficiency improvement goals.
- Walgreens Opens New Drugstore Utilizing Geothermal Energy in Oak Park, IL
Walgreens today announced the opening of the nation's first drugstore chain location to utilize geothermal energy for heating and cooling.
- CertainTeed Gypsum Introduces Sustainable Gypsum Board that Improves Indoor Air Quality
CertainTeed Gypsum introduces a revolutionary and ground-breaking approach to improving indoor air quality with AirRenew gypsum board.
- Elithis Tower, the First Positive Energy Office Structure, is Now Open
The Elithis Tower, designed and constructed as the world's most environmentally sound building, has just been unveiled in Dijon, France.
- State of California's New Central Plant Online; Heating and Cooling 20,000 State Workers
California state officials and local construction workers gathered at the corner of Q and 7th streets to celebrate the opening of the new Central Plant that heats and cools the Capitol and 22 state office buildings daily.
- Green Technology Upgrades at PA Farm Show Complex to Save $300,000 Annually
A series of self-supporting 'green' upgrades to make the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex & Expo Center more energy efficient will save more than $300,000 each year, Agriculture Secretary Dennis Wolff said today.
- Sears Tower Unveils Sustainability Plan
Sears Tower has announced plans for the most significant sustainable modernization projects of an existing building ever undertaken.
- Birdair Introduces World's First Recyclable Architectural Fabric Membrane
Birdair, the leading specialty contractor of lightweight long-span roofing systems and tensile structures throughout the world, introduces Kenafine membrane - the world's first and only fully recyclable architectural fabric membrane.
- PPM Installs 800kW Solar Power Plant on Sierra Aluminum's Roof
Pacific Power Management (PPM), announced today that they have completed the finance, design and installation of an 800 kW power plant for Sierra Aluminum Company under a power purchase agreement (PPA).
***** Dead Link Above *****